Thomson Reuters is hosting webcast called “Opening up Open Access”. During the webcast they will adress the topic; what can be done to make open access more discoverable.
Michelle van den Berk, University of Leiden will adress:
- The Open Access trends affecting Leiden University
- Managing Open Access research
- Her role with Converis
Peter Obee, Cardiff University will adress:
- EPSRC requirements for Open Data
- Better tools and support to allow better research and administration
- How Cardiff enhances funder discovery and helped improve REF impacts
the webcast will be held on Wednesday 21 of October at 09:00 and 21 of October at 16:00. You have to register to be able to access the webcasts.